(Cut-off) Joint CSIR-UGC NET Exam - June-2015
Minimum cut-off percentage for the award of fellowship/lectureship in
different disciplines in the Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship
and Eligibility for Lectureship held on 21st June 2015
- There is no separate cut-off for Part A, B & C. The cumulative marks of
all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list.
- The date of declaration of Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship &
Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) Exam held on 21st June 2015 is 30/09/2015.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree, whether Science, Engineering or any
other disciplines are eligible for Fellowship only as per the Clause 2.2 of
- Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for
Junior Research Fellowship as per the merit list of JRF and then the
candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC alternatively in the ratio
of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except
Engineering Sciences and Bachelor’s degree holder’s who are allocated to
- Certificates to the eligible candidates shall be issued only after
verifying their eligibility conditions in respect of their qualification and
age as per the notification, caste certificate as per Govt. of India
CSIR HRDG is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in
the result being published on internet.