- There is no separate cut-off for Part A, B and C. The cumulative marks of all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list.
- The date of declaration of Joint CSIR - UGC Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) Exam held on 21st December, 2014 is 27.03.2015.
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree, whether Science, Engineering or any other disciplines are eligible for Fellowship only as per the Clause 2.2 of our Notification.
- Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship as per the merit list of JRF and then the candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC alternately in the ratio of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except Engineering Sciences and Bachelor's degree holder's who are allocated to CSIR.
- Certificates to the eligible candidates shall be issued only after verifying their eligibility conditions in respect of their qualification and age as per the notification, caste certificate as per Govt. of India guidelines, etc.
CSIR HRDG is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the result being published on internet.