NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET) "DECEMBER 2014"
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online
Application Form of National Eligibility Test (NET)
1. Please read the Information Bulletin of National Eligibility Test (NET)
DECEMBER - 2014 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates should apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) DECEMBER -
2014 ‘ON-LINE’ only through website
3. Examination Fees
||Rs. 450 /- (Four Hundred Fifty)
||Rs. 225 /- (Two Hundred Twenty Five)
|SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD)
||Rs. 110 /- (One Hundred Ten)
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- Through eChallan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with
Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank.
- By Debit/Credit Card.
4. Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system
generated Roll Number The candidate should supply all the details while filling
the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security
Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Roll
number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of
the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For
subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her
respective system generated Roll Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph
- The scanned images of photograph should be in JPG format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height)
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by echallan or debit/credit card:
For Payment by Syndicate Bank/ ICICI/ Canara Bank challan: The candidate has
to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI) to deposit the application fee through
e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated
containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The
candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch
of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited
from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to print the Filled Application Form,
Attendence Slip and Admission Card.
Payment by Debit/Credit Card:The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card
option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete
the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print
the Filled Application Form, Attendence Slip and Admission Card. .
Step 4: Download the Filled Application Form, Attendence Slip and
Admission Card and send/deposit it to the Coordinating Institute.
Important Note : It may kindly be noted that the documents listed
below at Sl.No.s 1 to 5 must be sent to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating
Institute as to reach on or before 25.11.2014.
- Print the filled Application Form, affix the identical passport size
photographs in the space provided, put your signatures at the required
places and send/deposit to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating
- Copy of the Bank eChallan (Coordinating Institute copy), if fee paid
- Attendance Slip duly signed with photograph (One copy).
- Attested copies of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/OBC (Non creamy
layer) certificates, in case applicable.
- Certificate of educational qualification/research experience, in case
applicable, entitling the candidate for age relaxation, duly attested by a